My Korean Friends 외국인 친구 사귀기

한국어

로그인

MKF 외국인 친구 사귀기

[Friends] I like to learn korean language & make friends [2015.08.01 14:08:24] newfile by MeKaorMiMi

Hi I'm new here I'm still trying to figure  out this ... If there is anyone who is willing to help me (teach me ) korean language(fluently) I will be so grateful ... even though I watch Alot of k drama and here kpop music I still don't understand the language yes there are subtitles but I would like to learn, know and  understand the word...

[Friends] Would like to make some friends!!!! [2015.08.01 11:41:27] newfile [2] by lainee

Hello my name is Lainee/Elaine doesn't really matter to me.... I am 16 years old and a Senior in highschool  I plan on going to Korea in the future to study for dance and music  I am a dancer and a singer  I will like to learn Korean and I'm open to helping with people's English  I am also looking to make some more friends ^.^ 

[Friends] 외국인 친구 찾아요 [2015.08.01 07:29:01] newfile by 힘내

kakao: akj816 서울(강남)

[Open board] Hi I am looking for a Korean Penpal!! [2015.08.01 02:27:23] update [2] by leaplaza

안녕하세요!! I am looking for one ore EVEN more Korean Penpals to talk/write to. I am about to finish my Ba in Art History and want to start with asian studies- which includes japanese and korean upcoming winter term. I dont have any language experience in Korean yet-apart from reading and writing hangul. I would be greatful if someone ...

[Friends] Want to learn Korean~ :D [2015.08.01 01:45:32] file by elleohmels

Hi, My name is Danielle and I live in the US. I am in my last year of university and I plan to move to Korea to either teach or get my master's degree after I'm done. I really want to prepare myself for when I have to move to Korea in a year and a half and I would like some help in learning Korean. I already know a little Korean since I s...

[영어과외] looking for female native speaker for my 5years old twin daughters [2015.08.01 00:11:20] by shimkitaek

im looking for female native speaker for my 5years old twin daughters. we live in cheungryong dong  hyupseung Empire (just in front of beomeosa subway station, takes only 1minute) it is hard to take childrens to the institutes, so i want to somebody to come home and teach them you can text or cacao to me , my cellphon number is 010-3671...

[Friends] I want a girlfriend [2015.07.31 19:09:09] file by 도베르만여친만들자

Google Translate receive help. I want a Europe girlfriend. And I wish I learn English and Korean with each other. My name is Kim SeongHwan, the age is 30 years old. KaKao ID : theachis

[Open board] Europe girlfriend [2015.07.31 19:07:49] file [1] by 도베르만여친만들자

Google Translate receive help. I want a Europe girlfriend. And I wish I learn English and Korean with each other. My name is Kim SeongHwan, the age is 30 years old. KaKao ID : theachis

[Friends] Friend wanted [2015.07.31 17:54:22] by altz

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a friend who can help me practice my very basic Korean and in return I can also help him/her improve or practice his / her English language communication skills. I like photography and landscapes are my favorite subject though I'm still not good at that. During my free time I like watching movies or American...

[Friends] American in Korea! [2015.07.31 16:28:10] file by Matt

Hey! My name is Matt and I'm an English teacher near Uijeongbu. I want to meet Koreans for a language exchange and friendship.  I love coffee, music, movies, writing, tennis, and learning about different cultures. I would like to meet someone who has free time and can meet in person. Kakao ID:  matt86311

[Friends] I'm so wanna learn korean [2015.07.31 15:48:17] file [1] by Fiona89

Hi there I'm from Singapore & would like to learn Korean... I'm a native English and Chinese speak so if you wanna learn I can teach. I've been to Seoul this January, I really fell in love with this country, I will definitely be back. Do introduce yourself after adding Kakaotalk: fionaszk See u! ☺☺

[Friends] Looking for new Korean friends!!! ~ <3 ~ [2015.07.31 13:32:44] update by SujanakaSusan

Hi! I'm Susan from the US. I recently traveled to Korea (Daegu and Seoul) and loved it! I would like to meet more Korean friends! I hope to travel to Korea again soon and stay in Busan! My Kakao Talk ID is lilys0614. I hope to hear from you soon! ~ <3 ~ 안녕! 나는 미국에서 수잔입니다. 최근 한국 (대구, 서울)에 여행과 사랑! 나는 더 많은 한국...

[Friends] 안녕, Hi! [2015.07.31 12:07:52] [2] by Minsik

안녕하세요! I'm minsik from busan. 22 years old and I just finished my military job! I like traveling, meeting new friends from all around the world. I think I'm a basic to intermediate English speaker, and I wanna learn more :) I'm interested in sharing different culture, so I also joined Couchsurfing 3 years ago. I want to make ne...

[Open board] 인제대학교 IIIHR 프로그램에 초대합니다. [2015.07.31 11:19:25] by 인제대국제교육원

IIIHR (Inje Institute for International Human Resources) International Korean Program is now accepting applications for its 2015 Fall Semester and would like to invite people who want to learn practical Korean and Korean Culture.   IIIHR International Korean Program is a non-profit educational institution attached to Inje Universit...