My Korean Friends 외국인 친구 사귀기

English

Sign In

자유게시판(Open board)

more
서울대 나와도 영어회화 못하네요 ㅋ 학교다녀오겠습니다. UN 김정훈 허접영어실력 ㅋ
학교다녀오겠습니다.예고편을 봤는데요.김정훈이라고 예전에 UN 그룹멤버 서울대 나온 가수인데요. 탤...
Look At You
  Everybody needs inspiration Everybody needs a song A beautiful melody When the nights are long 'cau...
I Love you
 The day will come when you'll be mine But I'll just wait till that time If I have to wait forever, t...
First snowing in Korea~!!!
Omg!!!! When I wake up I feel as if I'm elsa!!! So beautiful!!!!
Have you read the book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari?
Have you read the book, The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari? I'm halfway through reading this self-help boo...
How to make 쫄면 Jjolmyeon Korean spicy chewy noodles
DAILY IDIOMATIC EXPRESSION
Good morning, everyone! Hope you don't mind me posting daily idioms on this site. I wanted to help th...
방 계약 하기로 한 외국인이 남긴 문자
TELL A JOKE: Reincarnation Surprise
There were two lovers, who were really into spiritualism and reincarnation. They vowed that if eithe...
ESL Study Group Meet and Greet in Busan
Hi guys! As some of you may know, I host an ESL study group in Busan and our first meet and greet eve...
Just Sharing With You Some Ways On How To Improve Your English
If you're trying to improve your English and hoping to speak English with confidence, I advise you to...
need your help~
I know it's not this site where I can post something like this and here people write to find friends ...
Korea: Why Metal Chopsticks?
Korea is the only country in the world to use metal chopsticks. Other Asian countries, including Chin...
샌디에고 날씨 정말 좋네요.
  미국 유학 생각하시는분들 샌디에고 유학 고려해보세요. 멕시코 근처라 겨울에는 따뜻하고 여름에는 덥지...
The 6 Strangest Things Nobody Tells You About Life in Korea
As an American teaching English in South Korea, I expected to run into at least a few cultural differ...

Friends

more
I'm so wanna learn korean
Hi there I'm from Singapore & would like to learn Korean... I'm a native English and Chinese spea...
I want a friend who speak English.부산 외국인 친구 찾아요.
Hello I'm Donghyeon live in Busan. I want to speak English fluently. Can you help me? So then I can ...
Hi...Let's be friends!^^
 Hi...my name is Levi..I'm 24 years old from Indonesia... I'm looking for long term friend... If you ...
Want to make some Korean friends
 Hello ~ every one I am rala from Paris 18 years old and currently learning fashion in Paris I am in ...
18살 외국인 여자구요.카카오톡으로 수다떨 한국인 친구 찾아요.
18 old girl talk with me nonsense ..... but really just normal people !!! I want call you  baby :) 
친구들 안녕~!!! ㅋ I want to have Korean friends! ;)
안녕하세요. 제이름은 조안나 입니다~ (20살) 저는 혼자 한국어 공부를 하고 있어요 하지만.. 새로운 언어를...
HEY LOOKING FOR KOREAN FRIENDS!
Hello! I'm Lainee and I am just here to update my profile ^.^ this is an updated photo of myself a...
I want to Language Exchange
Hello my name is yongsuk I've got a lot of interest in foreign countries . But language can no...
Language Exchange!
I am17(Korean age) and I am looking for language exchange with someone who is not much older than me ...
안녕하세요.
안녕하세요. 내 이름은  엘리프 ,나는 한국어로 얘기하고 싶어요 .. 나는 한국의 문화를 알고 싶어 제발 도...
I like to learn korean language & make friends
 Hi I'm new here I'm still trying to figure  out this ... If there is anyone who is willing to help m...
shall we be a good friend?
 Hello. I am very interested in English and make a foreign friend. My age is 24years old. Actually i ...
ANYONE NEED FRIEND??
HEY ALL!!!!! IM ROSE AND IM FROM MALAYSIA I LIKE TO MAKE FRIENDS, IM A FRIENDLY PERSON, LIKE TO T...
Wanna make new friends!
Hi,my name is Pablo, and I'm from Spain.  I would like to meet more people and make Korean friends...
Long lasting friendship
안녕하세요 내 이름은 라키아 ...나는 튀니지에서 왔어요 당신을 만나서 반갑습니다 나는 당신의 친구가 될 ...
hello I am a Korean. And I want to make foreign friends.
hello I am a Korean. And I want to make foreign friends. To be my friend with Kakao Talk "ellahende...
FEEL FREE TO BE MY FRIENDS!! ^_^
Hi guyssss!! Im Rose and im a Malaysian muslim girl, i knew have some people that dont like muslim...
Hello there, I'll love to make new friends.^-^
Hello there everyone.!-^-^-  안녕하세요.  My name's Shontae, It's nice to meet you.! 제이름은 Shon...
Language Exchange!
I am17(Korean age) and I am looking for language exchange with someone who is not much older than me ...

Open board& Friends

[Friends] Language and Cultural Exchange [2016.02.07 04:11:36] new by PeriMB

Hello my name is Peri i'm from Brazil and would like to meet other cultures and improve my English skills , would love to have a korean friend but you are all welcome :) KaoKao :lankperi

[Friends] Hi guys [2016.02.07 02:39:00] new by JunYoung

Hi. My name is JunYoung Kang. and 25 years old (international age). haha I live in DaeJeon, Korea. I am very not good at English.  So now, I am getting help from Google Tranlate. kkk I want to learn English through foreign friends.  If you are interested in Korean or want to be friends with me, write a comment.  understand?  Let me p...

[Friends] 안녕하세요!! ^_^ [2016.02.06 14:27:42] by BeibyRose

안녕하세요!! 저는 말레이시아 사람이에요! ㅋㅋㅋ 반가워요!! ^_^ Hi guys!! Im Malaysian muslim girl~ But im not in Korea now hehe ^_^ I like to have friends and im a friendly person and like to talk too.. So dont be afraid to be my friend kkkkk Who need friends just add my kakao and messege me there and im also have group chat too in kakao.....

[Friends] I made my kakao! let's be friends! [2016.02.05 19:14:26] by ruthie

HI I AM RUTHIE. I AM SO WILLING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS COMING FROM OTHER PLACES OR COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME ON KAKAO -> truthfool5494 

[원어민영어과외] Looking for female english teacher in Nowon, Seoul [2016.02.05 15:03:57] by pinnutbutter

Hi I'm looking for my mother's english native tuter. Her age is 54 and her english levvel is very low. I want female tuter who can come to my house. If you want higher money, we have open negotiation opportunity for you. I live near Suraksan subway station(line 7).  I expect 2 hours a week, but it could be negotiated. If you interested in ...

[Friends] 안녕하세요.!~ [2016.02.05 05:20:25] updatefile by Vampiremaiden

Hello My name's Shontae, I'm 25 and an American( 저는 (미국인)이에요. I'm Native and Fluent in English.(Hence; I'm from  Florida in the USA.) I want to make New friends and in the process, I can also teach A bit of English for anyone as well.^^ I think learning about other cultures and languages is the best, (-^-^-)/ I have Kakaotalk, An...

[Friends] looking for korean friends [2016.02.04 21:25:07] [3] by Dori

Hello!^^ I'm Dorina from Hungary. 21 years old university student, living in Budapest. I'm looking for korean friends.If you want to be my friend, please write me on kakao: DVDDorinaI'm waiting for your message :)

[Friends] hi guys. [2016.02.04 18:44:30] [2] by Kyle

Hi my name is kyle from korea. I'm 25 and currently living in jongno which is part of seoul. I just want to make friends who can help me with english. I want to speak english fluently and naturally. So yeah add me on kakao talk my id is kyle9915. And i don't usually use this web site so please don't write reply here and message me. hope ...

[Friends] i want to meet friends !! [2016.02.03 21:23:48] [2] by june_

hello, my name is June and 26 years old. i live in Suwon, and often go Seoul. i plan to go trip abroad. so i want to learn other culture and language (ex English) before going trip. i will teach you korean culture and language in exchange for your help. this can be the chance to be best friends. my kakao ID is '030kj' ask me anything you w...

[Friends] Hi [2016.02.03 20:40:40] [2] by cole

Hi , Nicole Suan from philippines I'm 18 yrs. old . Looking a korean friends :) Are you interested to me ? please chat me :) 

[Friends] Hi i want to new friend [2016.02.03 11:51:08] updatefile [10] by hoon

To meet a good friend, I would like to do a language exchange.  I'm ji hoon and 23years olds. l like play piano and  read a book  and watch movie I using kakao and skype  let me now, text me

[Friends] will I find you one day, my friend ?_? [2016.02.03 03:44:06] [6] by 라니아♡

Hello allll I'm rania , and I'm crazy about korea , I love it as my country , culture , music,  tradition , food ... specially people , I love Koreans so much that's why I'm searching for korean friends (near to my age , I'm nearly 17 ) to chat , be friends and why not exchanging items from our countries  .. so if you are interested and w...

[원어민영어과외] Looking for a female tutor~ [2016.02.03 03:39:37] [1] by Suhee

Hi~ I'm looking for a female native speaker.  I want native speaker who have teaching experience to adult. Available time : am 10:00 ~ 11:00 lf you are interested in this position, leave me kakao id 

[Friends] Hi. :) [2016.02.03 00:41:50] file [1] by Eunice

Hi, I'm a girl who studies in mechanical engineering. I might further my study in Korea, so I hope to learn more about Korea! :) My kaokao id is: eunice8010

[Friends] Languange Exchange Partner! [2016.02.02 22:30:15] by QueenJane

Hey People! My name is Jane from Philippines. Im really interested in studying korean languange. In fact, I teach myself to speak korean through the help of internet..  Its a bit hard but Im trying my best to learn.. I wonder if your interested to be my languange exchange partner.. I will teach you to brush up your english skill and at th...