My Korean Friends

English

Sign In

Search Member

Announcement

[자유게시판] 사이트에 건의사항 남겨주세요.Please give us your opinion for MKF [2016.05.19 11:30:06] update [36] by Shawn(Admin)

Please give us your feedback on how we can improve MKF. For example, add news about Korea. Your opinion will be really helpful in developing our website. 사이트에 건의하고 싶으신거 있으시면 댓글로 남겨주세요

Recent Posts

[Looking for students] [화상채팅 튜터] 캐나다 네이티브 튜터 전문 선생입니다. [2017.01.21 00:00:00] new by DavidT.

혹시 아래와 같은 학생이면 연락하세요. (화상채팅이 싫다면 다른 방법도 가능합니다) * 카페에 앉아 원어민 선생과 1시간 수다만 떠는 게 싫은 분.  * 높은 클래스의 사립 학생들과 캐나다에 사는 유학생들을 가르친 노하우를 원하는 분.  가능 지역: 서울  희망 학생: 시간과 돈을 투자한 만큼 열심히 하는 학생을 원합니다.  *과외는 일방통행이 아닙...

[Language Exchange] I am looking for friends [2017.01.20 16:39:43] new by summerwinter

Hello. I am interested in English and Spanish. If your first language is English, you can be a tutor for me. However, the tuition is not that big. Although the tuition may not enough to worth teaching, I can teach you Korean if you want to study.   Aside from that, I am looking for an international friend who wants to teach and learn each ...

[Jobs in Korea] Full time in Ulsan. Nice and great envionment. [2017.01.20 16:32:23] new by worwick

Looking for an experienced teacher!   Salary : starting 2.3 mil Korean Won (depends on experience)   Work Days : Mon – Fri   Full time Hours : 9:00 am – 6:00 pm Teaching hours : 9:30-12:00 / 1:00-2:25 / 3:00-5:00     Location : Ok-dong, Ulsan (1 mile away from the Ulsan Grand Park)   Every class has one Korean sub-teacher...

[Language Exchange] Looking for friends [2017.01.20 14:10:35] new by San.Jason

Hi, everyone. I am Jason and looking foregin friends who live in Korea now in order to hangout or talk each other. I am not good at English, but I am able to communicate with foreginers. I have Indian friends and have learned spoken English from them. Please send me message on Kakao (Id : lus321) if you are intersted in learning K...

[Language Exchange] Could we be a friend? (Korean <-> English) [2017.01.20 09:05:39] by JongGeon

Hi, My name is JongGeon Park. I am male and 33 years old, live in Suwon, South Korea I don't care about ages.  I learn English nowdays. because, I got a plan of migrate to another country  I hope for improve my english skill enough to live abroad and I can help your korean capability also. we can using some apps to chat if we close to live...

[Language Exchange] looking for long lasting friend [2017.01.20 04:49:37] update [1] by drmimi

Hi everyone i'm Mimi from morocco 26 years old . Wanna a longlasting friend. Kakao id : drzr Dont feel shy and talk to me anytime. 

[Language Exchange] Want to make a long-lasting friend! [2017.01.20 02:09:35] update [1] by NickE

Hello, my name is Nick (Nicolas) and I am from Argentina. I am originally borned in Korea and moved to Argentina when I was young. Came to visit Korea two weeks ago and I am living on the 25th :'(   A friend in Korea told me about the website and said it is a pretty nice place to make friends. I can speak english or spanish if you want to...

[자유게시판] I have a question. (물어볼 게 있습니다.) [2017.01.20 00:16:28] update [1] by Hugh.H.Choi

원어민과외구인(Look4tutor) 에서 말하는 fee는 a monthly fee 인가요, 아니면 per an hour 인가요? In Look4tutor, does the word "fee" mean "a montly fee", or "fee per an hour" ? Pleas let me know about that. Thank you!

[Language Exchange] Hello~ anyone living in gwangju? [2017.01.19 16:38:23] by Jo

hi~~ I'm 25 years old and living in gwangju I like pop music. Recently  weeknd and sia are fantastic! i wanna make a freinds in another country but it is very hard ㅠㅠ if you wanna be a friends with me, any one do a massage ^^ bye (I don't care whether you live in Gwangju) *kakao : mercytx 

[Looking for students] forget about fear and nervousness while speaking English [2017.01.18 17:28:41] [2] by ANDREWENGLISH

Hello! My name is Andrew, and I am an English teacher living in Seoul. As a teacher and learner of many languages, I want to show you how to enjoy your studies and make meaningful progress toward your goals. I want you to have fun in your lessons, and learn something new every single time. We will create goals and reach them together, in a...

[원어민영어과외] I am looking for an English tutor [2017.01.18 08:47:09] [4] by swaggersm

I am looking for an English tutor like a freind. My English proficiency is intermediate. I want a long term learning for me to be fluency in English. Lesson should be two hours a day per week. I am willing to pay 30,000KRW or more if you are very good. Thanks.

[자유게시판] RUSSIAN language [2017.01.18 02:05:16] by kimdia

Привет:). . .Are you interested in learning new languages?~You can learn Russian! Why not? My name is Diana. I am looking for student who wants to study Russian. I am a native Russian speaker. I can teach you write, read and SPEAK in Russian! Whether you want to prepare for travel to Russia or you are learning Russian for business, I wa...

[Looking for students] English Conversation/Private tutoring, Bio/Chem tutoring, Native English Medical Student [2017.01.17 20:23:32] by paksungjoon91

Hi guys, I'm home for a year from medical school and hoping to make some tuition/rent money.  But more than that I love to teach. I've had experience working with children in Myanmar, East Timor, and the Republic of Georgia, teaching English. I've also helped others with English, as best as I could. I'm offering a conversation partner as ...

[Looking for students] Native tutor looking for students near Hongdae [2017.01.17 20:17:07] file by RomiPapp

Hello! I´m an outgoing 24 years old girl who is going to live around Hongdae since February. I´ve been an English and Spanish tutor in Spain and Argentina. I´ve got experience teaching both adults and children. I'm studying basic Korean but this will be my first trip there.  I'll live around Hongdae but I can move somewhere els...

[Looking for students] speak English fluently and confidently [2017.01.17 17:48:10] by ALEXANDERSEOUL

Hello! My name is Alex and I am an English language tutor. I have recently moved to Seoul from Canada, after completing Master of Education at the University of Toronto. I work with beginning and intermediate students. Your language requirements are the most important thing to me - whether you need to learn the basics or prepare for a job ...