My Korean Friends 외국인 친구 사귀기

한국어

로그인

MKF 외국인 친구 사귀기

[Friends] voice call [2015.07.03 10:53:30] new by hyorim

hello there  I want friends talking hangual well  if you want someone talking english my english not bad I can be helpful for you  I need a voice call in kakao or LINE as you want  we also can be a good friends  frankly I want coming to korea for study  cheer up all 

[Friends] I wanna Add korean friends on Facebook for making a friendship <3 ^^ [2015.07.03 10:21:19] new by RyenElvisBoice

HEY GUYS , Am Ryen From Algeria am 16 years old I REALLY LOVE KOREAN CULTURE AND AM STUDYING IT SO HARD I REALLY WANNA MAKE FRIENDSHIP WITH KOREANS ,,,AND ALL foreign Around the WORLD ,,,SO IF YOU WANNA TO ADD YA ONFACEBOOK JUST PUT YOU WEBSITE OF YOUR FACEBOOK ABOVE IN COMMENT AND I WILL ADD YOU SO FAST THANK YA ^^ 

[Friends] 21years old Korean looks for frieds and ready to guide Seoul [2015.07.03 07:03:53] new [1] by ww6801

Hello I'm korean. I'm 21years old Nice to meet you I want to foreign friends I can introduce Korean beautiful places I want to talk English Do you want to Korean frineds?

[Friends] 24살 이란 여자구요 한국어 공부위해 친구 찾아요 [2015.07.03 02:31:08] new by sahar

Hi^^ my name is sahar...i'm iranan girl and living in iran i'm 24 years old... I can speak a little bit english i love korea i really wanna make friends with Korean and about korea i want learn to korean and english please add me....my kakoa talk: sahar2009 Thank you for reading my writing and have a nice day~

[Friends] 인도네시아어 배울 한국인 친구 카카오톡 친추해주세요. [2015.07.02 16:53:10] by fitriaismandira

Hi.. Korean ~ wanna learn Indonesian? I'd love to teach you :) kakao - fitria212

[Friends] I am looking for Friends ~ [2015.07.02 15:58:04] update [4] by warnner

Hello~ I am 37 years old Korean man. I live in Seoul. I am looking for friends. I would like to talk with you online or offline i don't care. I am not good at speaking english but I will do my best and I will teach you if you are interested in Korean. I don't care gender and age. actually I prefer to old than young coz I am not young....

[Friends] learning korean [2015.07.02 15:42:49] [1] by violet

hi i know korean little...can u teach me ?

[Friends] Hi. I'm looking for foreigner freind. [2015.07.02 15:26:15] [1] by 로렌k

Hi. I'm looking for foreigner freind. I'd like to learn English and Chinese Korean language also well informed as I'll take care of it Have a nice day. kakao : kyhkyh0108

[Friends] For those from abroad, I can help you with looking around Busan! [2015.07.02 14:23:00] by wejklka

Hi,  I am Korean, and I studied in the States for about 5 years. So, my English is good enough to give a guided tour in Busan. I am writing this post because I have lots of down time this summer. So, if there's anyone from abroad wanting to look around Busan with an english-speaking Busan native,  I can be your guide! If you are interes...

[Friends] Make korean friends who living in seoul [2015.07.02 12:12:23] updatefile [5] by Hn92

Hi everyone :) My name is Helley i am 22 years old I am from Sweden but now I am living in Seoul. I wanna make friends who living in seoul , just hanging out and talking, cheer about our country/culture and languages. Let's be friends ^.^ My email is : helleey92@gmail.com

[Friends] exchange language 익스체인지 랭귀지 [2015.07.02 10:26:17] by singing

If I teach you Korean, Can you teach me English.   And We will be a good friend.   Kakao Id : 7talent  

[Friends] exchange language [2015.07.02 08:44:13] by Ahlam

Hi all I'm Ahlam from Eritrea  I looking for korean partner to exchange language  I prefer a female friends  I'm native arabic speaker and my english also not bad  I look forward for your reply  thank you 

[Friends] Looking for a drummer [2015.07.02 07:53:24] file [1] by Serge

Hi guys im looking for a Drummer and other musicians are welcome too .im taking this chance to post here. We are not proffesional musician. But im prettry sure were good enough. Gender and age doesnt matter. Weve practice every sunday. Meeting in seoul. The purpose of this post is to build friendships and make a difference. If you are int...

[Friends] Young couple is looking for global friends to learn English in Busan. [2015.07.02 01:32:44] [1] by ttina

Hi  we are a young  couple. Each 25, 22 years old and we'd like to have a global friends!! If any body wanna hanging on every weekend, just contact to me !!! We like to enjoy movie at cinemas We will have a conversation at coffee shop.  We are currently learning English. We are Korea young couple

[Friends] i found foreigner friend [2015.07.01 23:53:52] [1] by Della

hello i'm korean. i'am a girl 21 years old. i found a friend that uses english.  i don't want only kakao talk friends. i wanna meet you , talking and eating delicious things. meeting and omly studying each language..? NO! I want to have friends. we can talk korean or english. And we can  go to found favorite place like insadong , caf...