My Korean Friends

한국어

로그인

MKF has lost database so please sign up again.

[Friends] Kakao [2015.03.06 05:56:31] newfile by Edenminute

Hello! I'm Eden. I live in Italy. I'm learning korean if you can help me I'm glad :)  Contact me and let's be friend! 

[Friends] hi! iam female korean. [2015.03.06 05:13:11] new [3] by whatupyo

hi^^ I am inae and live in seoul. I am 27 years old. I am looking for foreign friend. I want to exchange language or teach Korean. Actually i am not good at English. But if you guys with me, i am practice very hard!!^^ Because I live in Seoul, I want to make friends living near my city. I prefer meeting and talking to just message. But If ...

[Friends] Kakaotalk friends french english korean arabic language :) [2015.03.06 01:14:26] new by Hafida

Hi! My name is Hafida i am Arabic and i live in France I am 18 years old and i can speak English French Arabic and little spanish and korean ^^ I want friends that speak korean so they can help me  And i can teach you back english french or arabic :)  My kakaotalk id : hafidaardl1 감사합니당! ㅋㅋ 

[Friends] I need help :) [2015.03.06 01:00:01] new [2] by Rakiaxox

hello guys can someone please help me  i'm from tunisia and i'm trying to find a job site in korea  does anyone know any good site ? please message me it's really important

[Friends] Korean - English Language Exchange [2015.03.05 20:53:51] file by soursao

Hi everyone. my name is sao, am from Thailand. Now am studying Korean language at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies (외대) Global Campus in Yongin city. I would like to make friend with ones who can help to improve my korean skills. lets be friend. nice to know u guys. My kakao id is soursao

[Friends] hello! [2015.03.05 19:33:11] update [7] by Park

im a native korean guy and 25 years old. i live in Busan. im studying english. but im still a beginner. i'd like to learn english from foreign friends who need some help studying korean or korean culture. if you don't mind, we can meet face to face or kakaoTalk. i hope we can help each other. if you are looking for language exchange fri...

[Open board] lets be friends [2015.03.05 13:00:47] by Shasha

hello im sha sha  from malaysia add my kakaotalk : sica90 my instagram id : shashacute90

[Open board] hello [2015.03.05 12:49:20] file by mari

Im new here. I want to make friends. Blessings xoxo

[Friends] looking for freinds ^^* [2015.03.05 11:14:55] update [5] by simizaza

Hello.my name is ROH Simin .I am boy!!!  I live in Busan, Busan Station lives alone nearby. I'm 31 years old and the office workers.  But baby Face and bright and humorous. I'm very shy!! but freindly~^^*. I want to learn English. hmm...  I did not get scared of the English language. College and learned about Korea traditional culture. '...

[Open board] Looking for Friend ^^* [2015.03.05 11:13:22] update [5] by simizaza

Hello.my name is ROH Simin . I 'm a Boy~  I live in Busan, Busan Station lives alone nearby. I'm 31 years old and the office workers.  But baby Face and bright and humorous. I'm very shy!! but freindly~^^*. I want to learn English. hmm...  I did not get scared of the English language. College and learned about Korea traditional culture. ...

[Friends] Hello :) [2015.03.05 10:47:04] updatefile [5] by lainee

Hello my name is Elaine, I am from New York and I am currently still in high school and soon to be attending college. I am interested in the Korean culture and language and I would love to help    others with there English. I am 16 years old please chat with me sometime :) 

[Friends] Hello! I'm looking for freinds from Austalia. [2015.03.05 02:23:07] [1] by dolly

Hello! It's nice to meet you! I live in Seoul,Korea. I'm looking for friends who from Australia. I wanna go to Australia and I wanna know its culture. I'm studying English. My English skill is beginner. It would be nice if you lived in Seoul and we could talk each language face to face. Thanks!! Please message me!

[Open board] looking for friends [2015.03.04 22:52:51] [9] by WOOJAECHO

Hello. I am Woojae, english name is Joe. I am male and 27 years old. I am looking for friends who speaks English well or want to exchange language.  My mother tongue is Korean, and speak and write English little. My hobby is playing soccer and taking some pics with camera.  anyone who like to share view on everything and make friends, ...

[Friends] Foreigner guy in Seoul [2015.03.04 22:22:55] by guyinseoul

Hello there, I am a foreigner guy , attending Yonsei graduate school and would like to make some friends to hang out with. I could describe myself as an easygoing, friendly and open mind person and love to meet people. if you're interested in meeting new people, don't hesitate to contact me my kakao-id: sunlights Best Regards ...

[Friends] Do you find a korean friend? [2015.03.04 21:00:57] [2] by tori

Hi guys. Spring is coming! I want to meet a foriner friends. And you? I'm live in seoul, female, 30year. I don't care your country, appearance, age etc. Just i want to your kindness. Are you interested to korean? Are you need some help to live in the korea? If than! Would you talk with me? Maybe you and me, can be a friend. I hope th...