My Korean Friends 외국인 친구 사귀기

한국어

로그인

Open board& Friends

[Friends] i want to make Girlfrend to only Europe [2015.08.31 18:29:39] newfile by 도베르만여친만들자

i want to make Girlfrend to only Europe and France,Finland,Russia~ my KAKAOTALK ID : theachis

[Open board] American English tutor (2 years university experience) - Seomyeon (서면 미국 영어 과외) [2015.08.31 16:14:05] newfile [3] by Sarah_Seomyeon

Hi everyone! I just moved back to Busan after teaching English conversation classes at 전북대학교 for 2 years. I love Busan ^^ We can do 'free talking' lessons or I can create special (speaking, listening, reading, writing, etc.) activities just for you - let me know what you want and when you can meet. Any day is okay - even weekend...

[Friends] looking for friends [2015.08.31 13:01:42] newfile by xochristina

My korean age is 17. I live in America and im looking for friends since i plan to move to korea soon, i can also help you with your English. Add me on kakao @christamarie Lets be friends~

[Friends] I want make friend ~~ [2015.08.30 18:54:12] by alfraedo

Hi I am 25 years old and live in seoul. Let's be a friend ~ My kakaotalk id is nursingpark . Register and call me

[Friends] Friendly sociability [2015.08.30 16:41:55] [1] by Hanaone

Hello everyone here, Are there someone who feel your Seoul life is quite boring and are looking for some of new things that make our life slightly change? I mean, our life is really simple so.. I guess all the people can feel bored sometimes, speically in their free time. So I just post here to look for nice people who can enjoy talking a...

[Friends] 안녕~ Make a new friends~! [2015.08.30 10:00:04] update [3] by Joha

Hi~~ Nice to meet you I'm Johanna from Venezuela, I want make new korean friends, we can talk in kakao, if you want learn spanish or english I can help you too ^^ 

[Friends] Looking For Korean Friends!! ^^ [2015.08.30 02:23:17] by SnowQueen

Hi ~~  First of all ^^ I'm Aya 19 year old My hobbies Are Reading and photography Also know more about Cultures And traveling , ...... :)  Looking for Korean friends  I hope we can be good friends For Years and years and don't be hesitate , don't be shy ^_^Just send me a message and Let's chat ^^  and if you want to learn English  ...

[Friends] Hey [2015.08.29 20:56:27] by renka

Hey yow! :) 

[Open board] Private English Tutor Available! [2015.08.29 17:09:02] file by Jing

Hello! My name is Jing. I will be available to teach private English lessons every Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday and Saturday starting September. My rate is less than 30,000won per hour depending on the number of days you want to have a class with me.  If you have questions, feel free to message me on Kakao Talk: anelpark. Thank you!^^

[Open board] Conversational English study group in Seoul (Suyu). [2015.08.28 21:34:48] by Tabasco

I'm going to start an English study group in Suyu for those who'd like to study and practice speaking English. The group will meet regularly at a cafe outside of Suyu Subway Station 2-4 times a week in the evenings. If I get enough interested people I'll also have morning and/or afternoon sessions. Let me know if you're interested and woul...

[Friends] Hi everyone!! Looking for some new friends! ^^ [2015.08.28 13:58:47] by NanaNim

I'm Nana. I'm a 25-year-old teacher from São Paulo - Brazil. I would like to make some friends to exchange language and culture. I'm currently studying korean and I 'm planning on traveling to Korea next year. I'm a very friendly person and if you need help with other languages don't be shy and contact me. My Kakao ID: NanaSouza90 ^^

[Friends] Looking for Korean Friend~ [2015.08.28 09:45:18] [1] by xxmei

Original Korean hello. Im Mei. Yrs old currently living in USA 19. Looking for a korean who can be my friend and who can teach me some korean TOO. you can add me on kakaotalk 'ohmyjongin' is my username ~ im looking forward to it ✌ ✌ ✌

[Friends] korean man looking for a skype firned ! [2015.08.28 00:11:14] [1] by Sun

Hi ! I am Sun 24years old from korea :) I am looking for someone I can talk on skype as I am not in Australia currently but I have live in sydney for 2years and half and came back to korea studying English (Ielts) and I am going back to Australia next January for entering school (TAFE) so while I am here in korea I would like to have some ...

[Open board] freindship [2015.08.27 19:14:34] by musulmana24

HELLO EVERYONE i'm Hasnaa from Morrocco, i'm 24 years old i like making freinds.  so if u intersted to be good freinds with me, exchanging cultures and languages. thanks for contact me in kakaotalk sinaMoh or i just good and respectual people can send me. Be in the care of God

[Friends] 회화 친구 하실분? [2015.08.26 22:42:46] [3] by Grease

경기도에 살고있는 학생입니다.   이번기회에 영어를 배우고 싶어 글 남깁니다.   제가 한국어 알려드릴께요 문자하면서 같이 회화 연습하실분?   kakao talk  grease03   I'm living in  Gyeonggi   in this time i hope to learn english   I will teach you korean you teach me english   I think this is winwin ok?

Jobs in Busan

[Busan jobs] Haeundae Kindergarten+ Elementary students job [2015.08.24 14:28:44] by anonymous

1. Location:Haeundae.,Busan 2. Working hour: 9:40AM ~ 7:00PM 3. Salary: 2.1~2.3Mil KRW 4. Teaching Age Group: Kindergarten+Elementary 5. Fully Furnished Single Housing provided 6. 50% of Health Insurance #######################Contact Information###################### Email: hikoreaedu@naver.com Website: www.hikoreaedu.com Phone: 8...

[Busan jobs] Private school jobs in Busan [2015.08.24 14:24:09] by anonymous

Private school Job #4011 in BUSAN - Employer: Private Language school - Location: BUSAN - Job start date: Every Month 2015 - Salary: 2.1-2.3 million KRW - Working hours: 9:00 AM - 6:30 PM - Student age group: kinder - elementary school students - Two weeks days paid vacation - Teaching hours: 30 hours per week - One way flight is provided ...

[Busan jobs] Gijang(Jeonggwan) near Busan, kinder and elementary, start fm 10 th Sep. female [2015.08.24 14:20:43] by anonymous

If you are interested in, please send your CV with photo totalknlearn1@gmail.com Location: Gijang country (Jeonggwan)near Busan http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gijang_County Gender: female Needed: 1 Starting date:10th September .2015 Type of Students :Kinder and elementary Nationality :US,CA Working days a week : Mon~Friday ,, Full time Payme...