My Korean Friends

English

Sign In

Search Member

Announcement

[자유게시판] 사이트에 건의사항 남겨주세요.Please give us your opinion for MKF [2016.05.19 11:30:06] [40] by Shawn(Admin)

Please give us your feedback on how we can improve MKF. For example, add news about Korea. Your opinion will be really helpful in developing our website. 사이트에 건의하고 싶으신거 있으시면 댓글로 남겨주세요

Recent Posts

[원어민영어과외] Looking for Native English Teacher for kids(age of 3-4) [2017.05.28 21:04:00] new by Lilian

Hello, I'm looking for native English teacher.(Female) If you get along with children please come to our home and having fun time with Korean children(age of 3-4).  (teacing some phrases and pronunciation must included) 1hour , twice a week. For more details, please contact me via kakotalk ID gloria0224. 

[원어민영어과외] Looking for tutor [2017.05.27 16:51:12] by Lee9973737

Hi im looking for english native spearker for free talking or grammar I dont care about gender But i want to meet in  ksu Maybe it will be more than once a week but im not sure Please contact my kakao 

[원어민영어과외] Looking for English Tutor for myself (location : Bundang) [2017.05.27 15:54:47] update [2] by AsellaChoi

Hello  I'm looking for English tutor who can teach me writing, speaking, and reading once a week in Bundang. I want to do once a week and I'm usually available on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays after 8:30PM. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions 

[Language Exchange] Looking for Korean friends :) [2017.05.27 13:34:39] by MauC

Hi, my name is Mauro and I'm from Argentina. I'm actually studying in Japan. I like Japan and Korea's culture so i want to have friends there too. Also i'm planning to go to Korea this summer so it'll be great if we can meet :). About me I'm a little shy at first but i like to talk, meet new people, hang out. Like games and sports too. I...

[Looking for students] Native English speaker offering conversation and tutoring. [2017.05.25 12:27:53] file by EmilyRose

Hello, My name is Emily. I am a female native English speaker from Australia. I offer one to one sessions. All ages and all levels are welcome. I can help you with your conversational skills, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing. I am TEFL qualified and a native English speaker. I have experience with English conversation sessions...

[Language Exchange] Lets be friends [2017.05.25 11:47:28] by Soter

Hi Friends Its been quite along time to hit in this website.  I am Basically from India and i am living in South Korea busan. For more 3 Year 6 Months.  If you want a friend, coffee mate just buzz me up in my Kakao Talk. i will respond to you.  My Kakao talk Id : soterdani.  Cheers Friends

[Language Exchange] Looking for new Korean Friends [2017.05.25 00:59:43] [1] by Ard1an4

I'm from Kosovo and I'm 19. I like foreign languages and I want to make new friends learn about their hobbies, cultures, tradition etc...  My kakao ID: ard1an4 

[원어민영어과외] looking for a tutor to talk to. [2017.05.24 22:54:56] by jjjfam

Hi, nice to meet you. I majored in psychotherapy at a graduate school and work a counselor. I have a wife and a one year old daughter. I can't speak English well but it's fun. I want a tutor to meet and talk about some topic once a week. I like to learn English for travel and listen to your story in Korea. Please e-mail me your info...

[Jobs in Korea] Looking for a bilingual (eng/kor) manager! [2017.05.24 15:09:51] by Kyun

We are looking for a manager who is taking care of students' study rhythm and native teachers' teaching skill and class quality. This is an online alternative studying abroad program which is called Nvoim. We also look for offline teachers for group class too. Working hour is flexible. (possible to be a freelancer)  Waiting for honest ...

[Language Exchange] Friends [2017.05.24 13:15:41] [1] by leczjasmine09

Hi everyone~ I'm Jasmine. I'm looking for friends :)  I use kakaotalk and viber and line I love learning foreign languages and learning more about other culture. So yeah! Let's be friends

[Looking for students] English tutor [2017.05.24 10:38:40] file by Brenda095

Hello my name is Brenda I am from LA, California now living in Seoul I am seeking students who want to learn the english language. I work more with speaking (conversational), reading and writing as well as exams like Ielts and Opik. If you are interested just message through email: BrendaOcegueda95@gmail.com or thru my kakao: Brenda095 and...

[원어민영어과외] Look for English speaking teacher. [2017.05.23 01:19:26] by hochunlee

seeking English speaking teacher! If you get along with children very well and speak good english then it is time for you to make some spare money  in Korea 10,000 won/hour ~ 15,000 won/hour You will be having conversation with Korean children(age of 8~13, it can vary). And teach kids some phrases and  thats it!(and also we will provide yo...

[Language Exchange] Looking for a friend who speaks Korean [2017.05.23 00:14:52] by prongs

Hello! 안넹하세요! I just started teaching myself Korean through online resources and I would love to meet someone who could help me learn properly. Also looking for some Korean speaking friends because friends are nice and I would like to visit Korea at some point. I would be happy to help anyone with their English skills as well, as ...

[원어민영어과외] I want to improve my pronunciation. [2017.05.22 15:41:41] [4] by oceansoasis

Hello I want to improve my pronunciation. it vs eat dog vs duck... Prefer anyone who has clear voice. and if possible some wield grammars lol. 1 hour per week( only weekdays) Prefer to have between 10(a.m) to 2(p.m.) But I can find time after 2 pm location : around 신목동 station Thanks in advance.

[Jobs in Korea] 한국어 과외합니다. [2017.05.20 18:26:39] [1] by 상희

안녕하세요. 현재 대학기관에서 한국어 강사를 하고 있습니다. 한국어 교원 자격증을 2급 2013년에 취득 하였습니다. 한국에 거주 중이신 외국 사람 중에 한국어 과외를 희망하시는 분은 카톡 주세요. 카톡id: gsangh